Anyone provide or know of a good place for commissioned costume services?

  • grklingler2012
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hello,

      New to the group, was referred to the group by a member of another site.

      I have tried my hand at cloth work in the past, and I admit I have no talent for it... I am desperately seeking anyone that would be able/willing to do a commissioned Professor Snape costume for me (robe and outfit) for Halloween.

      I am looking for pretty good quality, and while I won't say "money is no object", I certainly know that quality and talent are valuable.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Thank you!