Re: I wore my Snape costume to the New England Fan Experience

  • Zelda Zunk
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
      <-- Swoons over Snape every time. zz.

      --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, James Hinsey <SamuraiX47@...>
      wrote:

      > HI
      >
      > New England Fan Experience (www.nefe.us) was 2 weeks ago in
      Cambridge, Massachusetts.? It was a mixed convention comprised of
      programming for Anime/Kaiju, Science Fiction, Science-technology, Pop
      Culture, and Gaming.? They also had a Costume Contest.? I was also
      volunteering at the convention to see what it was like working at a
      con other than being a panelist... I did some security (standing
      there checking badges) and I helped print photos at the photo
      sessions where attendees got to get their picture taken with a guest
      like Peter Davison (Dr Who #5, Campion) and get a nice 8x10 photo.

      > Here is a video of me at the Costume Contest.? Check out all the
      other pictures and videos that are posted here too.

      > http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3095941410043907254WKIfWT
      >
      > That is the costume I made last January for Arisia.? The only thing
      I didn't make was the underwear, socks and shoes.

      > I'll be at LeakyCon in Boston next May.
      >
      > James

    • ladygrimbones
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009