Hello!

  • Beth Trevor
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2008
      Hi! I'm Grandma Beth. I heard about you all on HPcrafts. I am currently
      working on a Hermione costume for the grand-daughter, a Hagrid costume for
      the grand-son and a Mrs. Weasley costume for me.
      --
      Blatherings and musings at:
      myspace.com/bethalvira

    • darth_eagle
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2008
        "Beth Trevor" <damabeth@...> wrote:
        > Hi! I'm Grandma Beth. I heard about you all on HPcrafts. I am
        currently
        > working on a Hermione costume for the grand-daughter, a Hagrid
        costume for
        > the grand-son and a Mrs. Weasley costume for me.
        > --
        > Blatherings and musings at:
        > myspace.com/bethalvira

        Hi Grandma Beth and welcome to the group. -__^

        If you have any questions concerning the HP costume, do post them away
        here and I'm sure someone will try to answer it.

        Hope you'll enjoy your visits here. ^__^

        Fatimah