not exactly from the movie or book

  • PREN WILCOX
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
      hi all! i am on the harry potter crafts group also and they were
      having a contest for a how to craft video with a harry potter theme. i
      entered one. i made a house elf freedom hat and the video is on you
      tube. i have to warn you its 8 minutes long but if you want to check
      it out heres the link: http://tinyurl.com/yubrgz hope you like it. now
      that im thinking of it i should have made it pointy and long like that
      other hat i liked that i posted a picture of. :0( oh well it took me
      long enough to make up a pattern for the beannie style one i made. pren
    • sarah ashley

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2008
          I really enjoyed your video. I wish I could do those types of
          crafts.

          You did such a great job!! I am looking for one that looks like
          Ron's :-)

          You should sell them, tons of house elves that need freeing!

          Long live S.P.E.W.

          Hugs,
          Rosemary

          --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "PREN WILCOX" <archerpren@...>
          wrote:

          > hi all! i am on the harry potter crafts group also and they were
          > having a contest for a how to craft video with a harry potter
          theme. i
          > entered one. i made a house elf freedom hat and the video is on you
          > tube. i have to warn you its 8 minutes long but if you want to
          check
          > it out heres the link: http://tinyurl.com/yubrgz hope you like it.
          now
          > that im thinking of it i should have made it pointy and long like
          that
          > other hat i liked that i posted a picture of. :0( oh well it took
          me
          > long enough to make up a pattern for the beannie style one i
          made. pren

        • cheri dagupan
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2008
            Pren,

            Fabulous!!! Great editing, atmosphere, and special
            effects! You are one very creative girl. I loved
            everything about it.

            cheri

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Talea
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 7, 2008
              What is the link to the harry potters craft groups?
              Talea

              --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "Rosemary" <SnapeSnogger@...>
              wrote:

              > I really enjoyed your video. I wish I could do those types of
              > crafts.
              >
              > You did such a great job!! I am looking for one that looks like
              > Ron's :-)
              >
              > You should sell them, tons of house elves that need freeing!
              >
              > Long live S.P.E.W.
              >
              > Hugs,
              > Rosemary
              >
              > --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "PREN WILCOX" <archerpren@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > hi all! i am on the harry potter crafts group also and they were
              > > having a contest for a how to craft video with a harry potter
              > theme. i
              > > entered one. i made a house elf freedom hat and the video is on
              you
              > > tube. i have to warn you its 8 minutes long but if you want to
              > check
              > > it out heres the link: http://tinyurl.com/yubrgz hope you like
              it.
              > now
              > > that im thinking of it i should have made it pointy and long
              like
              > that
              > > other hat i liked that i posted a picture of. :0( oh well it
              took
              > me
              > > long enough to make up a pattern for the beannie style one i
              > made. pren

            • PREN WILCOX
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 7, 2008
                thanks guys! here is the link to the HPC group. i hope you all join
                over there too! http://tinyurl.com/2jp9hf pren
              • PREN WILCOX
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 7, 2008
                  which hat of rons? maybe i can help you out. oh and anyone can
                  crochet. i have taught both knit and crochet to dozens of people and
                  crochet seems to be the way to go if you arent fiberly inclined. i
                  think im going to do a basic crochet demo too because so many people
                  said they couldnt crochet but wanted to try the hat. the more
                  crocheters in the world the better so im planning to do another video
                  about that soon. thanks again for all the kind words. pren