Bellatrix Wig?

  • Jasmine Crow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hello!

      I ordered the "official" Bellatrix costume for Halloween since I have
      no sewing skills, and while it isn't great, it at least has some of
      the right details.

      I am wondering if anyone has any easy suggestions for how to improve
      the costume and make it look more like the movie version? It's
      essentially just a black crushed velvet dress with the lace-up sleeves
      and corset. It has none of the silver swirled material that we seem to
      see in the movie. If I found this material, I would probably try to
      add it.

      Also, I need recs for shoes and a wig... any advice?

      Thank you! :-)