Re: Need help with hair!!

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31 8:00 PM
      Hey, I'm going as Tonks too! I found a TON of great wigs on ebay, and
      even a couple short spikey pink ones too. I went to a wig store
      first, but they only have "normal" colors this time of year. Ebay's
      your place ^_^

      Anna
    • Sasha Katz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
        I went as Tonks for Phoenix Rising, and I dyed my hair pinker each day of
        the con. I say go for book Tonks, she's more colorful and fun. The movie
        Tonks (from what I've seen) looks like an employee of Hot Topic (prove me
        wrong, Warner Bros! Go on!)

        sasha

        --
        Sasha Katz
        http://wrinkledhermit.googlepages.com/

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
          In a message dated 6/2/2007 10:52:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          wrinkledhermit@... writes:

          The movie
          Tonks (from what I've seen) looks like an employee of Hot Topic (prove me
          wrong, Warner Bros! Go on!)

          For me, that's okay. That's sort of what I've always pictured when I picture
          Tonks.

          Sun

        • Summer
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
            I want to say Thank you to Sam, Sherry, Anna, and Sasha For their
            wonderful suggestions. I believe I'm going to cut and die it Hot Pink.
            Just in case we get some kiddos that want to now if its really lol.
            I'm thinking of getting a purple wig too. If I can find one I like.
            Thanks again to everyone.
            Hugs
            Summer
            AF Wife and Harry Potter Freak and very proud of both!!!!!!!!