Calling ALL Harry Potter Fans In Singapore

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      CALLING ALL SINGAPORE HARRY POTTER COSTUMERS AND COSPLAYERS

      PLEASE COME FORWARD AND JOIN THE HARRY POTTER TEAM FOR JULY 2007

      YES, YOU heard it right. I am calling forward to all people with
      Harry Potter Costumes, of all quality as long as PRESENTABLE to hop
      into the Wagon and join the Harry Potter Group for July 2007.

      *12th July 2007* will mark the release of Harry Potter And The Order
      Of The Phoenix Movie while *21th July 2007* the release of the 7th
      and Final Book, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow, so we will like
      to call upon all those Singapore Wizards, Witches, Teachers,
      Creatures and Magic Folks to come foward to show yourselves to
      Singapore and the WORLD.

      Interested in getting a Harry Potter Costume done or upgrading your
      current ones? Need to find a source of that Opaque Pantyhose or Tie
      or House Patch?

      Don't worry, just give me a buzz or start posting in this thread at
      the Movie Mania Forum
      http://www.moviemania.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=1044
      OR this thread at SGCafe Forum
      http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=31437
      and I'm sure we will be most eager to help you out, even to the
      extend of helping to make your Harry Potter Costume as long as you
      are serious about joining us.

      We might also organize Harry Potter Photoshoot in Singapore before
      July 2007 for our completed Harry Potter Costumes or attend certain
      Events in our Harry Potter Costumes so it's never too early to get
      your Harry Potter Costumes done NOW!

      Many of the regulars in the group have already made to the Front
      Page of Local Newspaper and attended several Official and Private
      Events in our Costumes. We are also the people who brought you Harry
      Potter Characters onto the Street of Singapore in June 2003 when the
      book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix came out in
      Singapore.

      REMEMBER, ALL are welcome as long you're serious about joining us
      for the day.

      Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix will be in Theaters on
      July 12th 2007 while Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow Book on
      July 21st 2007

      Regards,
      Fatimah