Costume Swatch Cards

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
      I'm just wondering for those familiar or observe closely the Harry
      Potter Costume Swatch Card; has any "Colored Lining" of the School
      Robe been released yet? Like the Green for Slytherin or Maroon for
      Gryffindor or Mustard for Hufflepuffs School Robes etc.

      So under which series (PoA or GoF or Memorable Moments) are
      these "colored lining" Costume Swatch Cards released under?

      I *think* I had won a PoA School Robe (Black) one so now looking for
      any of the Colored ones on eBay in order to try to match the original
      colored cloth used for the School Robe Lining to what I can find here
      in Singapore. :-P

      Thanks! ^__^

      Fatimah
    • Tiffany Vincent
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2007
        I have the green lining card. I shared it with my friend who is a
        costumer. We also got to examine screen-used robes that belong to another
        friend of ours.

        Her robes are the closest you can find:
        http://www.fairytalesdragonscales.com/WizardSchoolRobes.html

        On 1/14/07, darth_eagle <darth_eagle@...> wrote:

        > I'm just wondering for those familiar or observe closely the Harry
        > Potter Costume Swatch Card; has any "Colored Lining" of the School
        > Robe been released yet? Like the Green for Slytherin or Maroon for
        > Gryffindor or Mustard for Hufflepuffs School Robes etc.
        >
        > So under which series (PoA or GoF or Memorable Moments) are
        > these "colored lining" Costume Swatch Cards released under?
        >
        > I *think* I had won a PoA School Robe (Black) one so now looking for
        > any of the Colored ones on eBay in order to try to match the original
        > colored cloth used for the School Robe Lining to what I can find here
        > in Singapore. :-P
        >
        > Thanks! ^__^
        >
        > Fatimah

      • darth_eagle
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
          "Tiffany Vincent" <tiffany.vincent@...> wrote:
          > I have the green lining card. I shared it with my friend who is a
          > costumer. We also got to examine screen-used robes that belong to
          another
          > friend of ours.

          So under which series does this Green Lining one comes?

          PoA or GoF or something else?

          Fatimah
        • Tiffany Vincent
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
            Memorable Moments.

            On 1/15/07, darth_eagle <darth_eagle@...> wrote:

            > "Tiffany Vincent" <tiffany.vincent@...> wrote:
            > > I have the green lining card. I shared it with my friend who is a
            > > costumer. We also got to examine screen-used robes that belong to
            > another
            > > friend of ours.
            >
            > So under which series does this Green Lining one comes?
            >
            > PoA or GoF or something else?
            >
            > Fatimah

          • Margaret
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
              Oh ! Fabulous, good prices, and a custom fit! who could ask for
              more. I may invest because my school robe was made on the fly with
              inexpensive cloth and does not hang or swish well. Thanks for the
              information!
              Margaret

              --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "Tiffany Vincent"
              <tiffany.vincent@...> wrote:

              > I have the green lining card. I shared it with my friend who is a
              > costumer. We also got to examine screen-used robes that belong to
              another
              > friend of ours.
              >
              > Her robes are the closest you can find:
              > http://www.fairytalesdragonscales.com/WizardSchoolRobes.html
              >
              > On 1/14/07, darth_eagle <darth_eagle@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'm just wondering for those familiar or observe closely the
              Harry
              > > Potter Costume Swatch Card; has any "Colored Lining" of the
              School
              > > Robe been released yet? Like the Green for Slytherin or Maroon
              for
              > > Gryffindor or Mustard for Hufflepuffs School Robes etc.
              > >
              > > So under which series (PoA or GoF or Memorable Moments) are
              > > these "colored lining" Costume Swatch Cards released under?
              > >
              > > I *think* I had won a PoA School Robe (Black) one so now looking
              for
              > > any of the Colored ones on eBay in order to try to match the
              original
              > > colored cloth used for the School Robe Lining to what I can find
              here
              > > in Singapore. :-P
              > >
              > > Thanks! ^__^
              > >
              > > Fatimah

            • darth_eagle
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
                "Tiffany Vincent" <tiffany.vincent@...> wrote:

                > Memorable Moments.

                Thanks! ^__^

                I'll try to keep a lookout for it on eBay.

                Fatimah