Re: Problems with Whimsicalley.com

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2007
      My 2nd experience with Whimsic Alley:
      I placed an order for the PoA/Style 2 Sweater and "Hermione" Wand on
      last Thur 11/1 (2am in US?) and received the e-mail about additional
      cost yesterday (still Thur in US but Fri here in Singapore). Today,
      received another e-mail about my items had been shipped yesterday,
      12/1 by USPS Global Priority Mail.

      So my guess is, there will be some orders that didn't get through or
      items that was in back order that didn't get shipped out when new
      stock arrived. So best bet is to find out their real e-mail address
      or give them a call and bug them about the items that is yet to be
      received.

      And I guess, one way to find out if your order DID get through is to
      make sure you received the 2 E-Mails right after you placed your
      order on their website, giving you a summary of your order and
      receiving your payment. If those 2 e-mails didn't appear in your
      mailbox within a day or 2, can assume that your order didn't get
      through.

      Just my 0.02

      Fatimah