Costume help

  • sam_wagster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      dose anyone know of a good place for Eragon costuming i saw the movie
      and fell in love with one of the outfits he wore any info would help
    • Naresha
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
        F-Costume on Yahoo Groups does all sci-fi/fantasy films and we were having an Eragon discussion the other day! :)

        Resha

        sam_wagster <sam_wagster@...> wrote:
        dose anyone know of a good place for Eragon costuming i saw the movie
        and fell in love with one of the outfits he wore any info would help
      • bonmothma
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
          --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "sam_wagster" <sam_wagster@...>
          wrote:

          > dose anyone know of a good place for Eragon costuming i saw the movie
          > and fell in love with one of the outfits he wore any info would help

          fantasy. I don't know of any official Eragon only groups or sites.

          Search through the December posts. There's been quite a bit of
          discussion.

          Namarie,
          Bonnie Half-Elven

          'Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.' -
          Galadriel
        • Kimberly Reese
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
            This site has a lot of good reference photos. Hope it helps!

            http://www.costumersguide.com/cr_eragon.shtml

            Kierly

            --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "bonmothma" <bonmothma@...>