Hogwarts patches on the Task outfits

  • wormiegrrl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Okay, so crazy me, I'm plotting out my next projects which will be
      varying parts of Harry's 3 task outfits. But what I'm really confused
      by is the size of the Hogwarts patches on each one. Are they really
      the 4" size? They look small in all the stills, and all the costume
      pics I've seen on Leaky and Veritaserum. What is also confusing me is
      when I look at one of the online vendors, the patch looks huge, but
      I'm not sure if they've put some kind of 5" or 6" patch on instead!?

      Has anyone seen the costumes up close, during one of the displays?
      Would you be able to say for sure what size those crests are?

    • darth_eagle
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        Hmmm....I know at Patch Palace Website, they did label the Hogwarts
        Patch that is meant for the School Champions. Can't remember the
        size but I think I did copy its Code, Size etc and print it out
        (cause suppose to order for friends here when I do the next Patches
        Order) and they are somewhere at home. Will get back if I find the
        paper. -__^

        Fatimah