Draco, Malfoys, Bellatrix and Voldemorte

  • Aliyah Darkscape
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hey all I managed to get some pics up of the Manchester con I went to
      dressed as Draco.

      If you wanna see them go to "Your Creations - Anke" they are there
    • Margaret
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2006
        WOW ! Thanks for sharing your photos. Especially liked the group
        of "baddies", including Voldemort. Looks like you all had fun. Thanks
        for hosting Arwen !

        Margaret
        --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "Aliyah Darkscape"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
          Its okies! I'm gonna try and get some more on soon hopefully.

          --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "Margaret" <greenleafpas@...>