Re: [MadameMalkins] Harry Potter™ LUMOS Book Light & Harry Potter™ LUMOS Soft Cases

  • Eli Geist
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      I own one of these. I think it's quite handy, although kinda on the expensive side. I'm a sucker for HP stuff though, and I needed a book light. I would recommend springing for the cover if you're gonna get the light, and taking the switch out (there are several removeable options) before putting it away in order to avoid accidently switching it on and draining the batteries.

      Cheers,
      Elisabeth
      Lady Kareena Sartek <JediMistressDrgn@...> wrote:
      Thought there might be people interested in this--I found out about
      this, when checking something else.
      Pam

      http://www.lightwedge.net/products/harrypotter.htm
      l Harry Potter™ LUMOS Book Light
      Designed to fit a range of hardcover and softcover books, LUMOS will
      cast a spell on Harry Potter™ fans of all ages.

      Measures, 9.25" x 6.5" x 0.5", 7.50 oz.

      Harry Potter™ LUMOS Soft Cases
      What HOGWARTS house
      would you like to be in?