Re: Robes

  • alora
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 11, 2003
      --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, "Chris @*_*@" <chrissiek@g...>
      wrote:
      > Did anyone see the Robes on eBay that went for around $70-80?
      >
      > I was wondering if anyone knows the person who made them and if
      they are
      > worth the price.
      >
      > I've been trying to find a seamstress in my area to make me one. :(
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Christine.

      Christine,

      what sort of robes? The black school ones? I'd be interested in
      that myself...

      Alora
    • Alison Davis
      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 29, 2005
        It's not really a full tutorial, just something I threw together. I'm
        working on a new one. I'm hoping to start my new mock up this weekend.

        Cheers, Alison
        HYPERLINK "http://www.starfirephoenix.net/"
        \nhttp://www.starfirephoenix.net