Carousel Pop-Up Redux

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      Ah, yes, there were figures of the cast for play time. Check the
      inside of the back cover at the top: you'll find something has been
      torn off. Harry, Dumbledore, Hermione, Ron; McGonagall, Draco Malfoy,
      Quirrel, Snape; Hagrid, Sorting Hat, Hourglass, Every Flavor Beans -
      AND stands for the figures. Each figure is about three inches high. I
      think you could just draw/print your own and have at it on those
      rainy
      days. FAiling that, just use your imagination and place youself at
      Hogwarts for fun.
      Margaret
      PS _ Let's not dis paper sculpting and pop-up technology until we've
      tried to do it ourselves. It isn't the easiest of crafts !
    • Carolyn Kayta Barrows
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 9:45 AM
        >Ah, yes, there were figures of the cast for play time. Check the
        >inside of the back cover at the top: you'll find something has been
        >torn off. Harry, Dumbledore, Hermione, Ron; McGonagall, Draco Malfoy,
        >Quirrel, Snape; Hagrid, Sorting Hat, Hourglass, Every Flavor Beans -
        >AND stands for the figures. Each figure is about three inches high. I
        >think you could just draw/print your own and have at it on those
        >rainy days. FAiling that, just use your imagination and place youself at
        >Hogwarts for fun.

        That's what I'll have to do, because mine certainly didn't come with any
        figures. Do you have these? If so, any chance I could get a Xerox?

        >Margaret
        >PS _ Let's not dis paper sculpting and pop-up technology until we've
        >tried to do it ourselves. It isn't the easiest of crafts !

        Whatever made you think I was dissing pop-up technology? In fact I have a
        book on paper engineering, so I can learn how to make these things
        myself. There are several such books out there.

        CarolynKayta Barrows
        doll maker, fibre artist, textillian
        www.FunStuft.com

        O 0 O 0 O