Re: New GOF Photos! Yay!!

  • silver_intellect
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 31 8:57 PM
      --- In MadameMalkins@yahoogroups.com, Katie B <myfortunatestars@y...>
      wrote:
      > Anybody else notice that we haven't seen any robes in GoF?

      Actually, we do! There's a picture of Goyle in regular school robes.
      They appear to be the same as in the third movie.
    • darth_eagle
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1, 2005
        "silver_intellect" <silver_intellect@y...> wrote:
        > Actually, we do! There's a picture of Goyle in regular school robes.
        > They appear to be the same as in the third movie.

        D'oh! =__= I think most of us forget about the photos from the filming
        at Christ Church College Oxford, as was getting excited seeing more
        movie stills from the movie itself. -__^ Looking at other photos from
        that filming, everything else like Tie also looked the same.

        What I think is happening is that the only wear the Cloak during
        Winter or something. o__O

        Fatimah
      • Katie B
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1, 2005
          yes, it is a bit odd... maybe the Gryffindors are protesting robes, lol
          Katie

          darth_eagle <darth_eagle@...> wrote:

          "silver_intellect" wrote:
          > Actually, we do! There's a picture of Goyle in regular school robes.
          > They appear to be the same as in the third movie.

          D'oh! =__= I think most of us forget about the photos from the filming
          at Christ Church College Oxford, as was getting excited seeing more
          movie stills from the movie itself. -__^ Looking at other photos from
          that filming, everything else like Tie also looked the same.

          What I think is happening is that the only wear the Cloak during
          Winter or something. o__O

          Fatimah

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • darth_eagle
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 1, 2005
            Katie B <myfortunatestars@y...> wrote:
            > yes, it is a bit odd... maybe the Gryffindors are protesting
            > robes, lol

            Heehee. ^__^ That'll be fun.

            Anyhow, if look at one of the Behind the scenes photos from Oxford,
            can see Rupert Grint (I think!) in his School Robe in the background
            of Josh Herdman drinking.
            [http://www.thesnitch.net/galleries/index.php?
            Location=/home/snitch/public_html/galleries/The%20Goblet%20of%
            20Fire/On%20The%20Set/Filming%20at%20Christ%20Church%20College%20-%
            20Oxford%20-%20August%202004&Image=Josh%20Herdman%20having%20a%20drink%
            20on%20set%201.jpg]

            Fatimah
          • Nicole Case
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 2, 2005
              Here be a tinyurl for ye lazy/tired/frustrated/bored
              ones:
              http://tinyurl.com/5fg29
              Nicole

              http://personals.yahoo.com