Re: [MadameMalkins] Re: Harry Potter Toy Pattern

  • Ellen Anglin
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2003

      I would love a copy of your pattern! Please?!?!

      Ellen

       "heatherlht <heatherht@...>" <heatherht@...> wrote:

      I'm a little busy at the mo, but I will try and make a ron and
      hermione later. Actually, I'm making a George (or is it Fred?) for
      one of my friends at the moment - but slightly different, with
      changeable clothes.

      What would I charge? For the jerseys - probably around $60. For the
      patterns? You can have Harry for free - if you want the pattern email
      me (heatherlht@...) and I'll send it to you (it is in the
      files, and I can open it, but no one else can. Sorry, my net
      knowledge is almost zip). I hope to get a photo of the jersey up
      soon (our camera is pretty crap so I've got to wait till the right
      sort of day!)

      Heather

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • opiefred1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2003
        i want a jersey.  is it the sweaters under the quiditch robes?  i would love one for ravenclaw.  do you have any pictures?

        thanks
        Suzanne
      • heatherlht <heatherht@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 1, 2003
          I haven't made any quidditch ones, yet, but I'm quite willing to give
          it a go. By Ravenclaw what colours would you mean? (Bronze/blue or
          silverwhite/blue) I'm happy to knit one up in the size you want and
          send you a pic for your approval before you commit to buying if you
          like.

          Heather :)
        • opiefred1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 2, 2003
            i would like the silver/blue kind. i'm so excited. i plan on being cho for the book release in her quidditch uniform. any ideas on the robes? i'm not too sure about the size. i wear a size 9 in clothes and usually crochet a size medium for myself, but i'm new to knitting so i'm not sure how the sizes run.

            thanks

            Suzanne