New Group!

  • tiara_askew
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
      Hi! I wanted to start this group because I've been putting costume
      items together and reading about others doing the same, and thought
      that a group that we can discuss our efforts would be fun.

      I'll be posting links to products that I've found, work-arounds when
      things aren't available and sharing final results. I know there are
      lots of costumes out there - share your ideas and creations with
      other Harry Potter fans!
    • Gwenyth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
        Hi~

        I have not made a costume, rather I have purchased various peices and
        put one together. I have a blue, ren dress that I purchased last
        year. My hubby also gave me a Gryffindor scarf for Christmas, last
        year. It is actually a kid's scarf and is rather short. I have an
        online friend that is knitting me a Hufflepuff scarf, since that is
        the House I was sorted into on two differents sites. This year, I
        purchasd a black cloak, with purple lining and some black boots.

        I will be wearing my costume to see COS on Novemeber 15. I also wore
        it on Halloween. I will have pictures taken and try to post them soon
        after.

        My original character is Professor Gwenyth Black. I look forward to
        seeing other peoples costumes. :) ~Kat