Re: WHEN is the PoA premiere?

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2003
      "Marjorie Dawson" <mdawson@d...> wrote:
      > Newsweek has it as 4th June "the teeth of the summer movie season"
      which is earlier than the summer holidays here in the U.K. I assume
      it will be in Britain as before then spread around the world
      (suppressed yaaaay!)

      Well, it'll probably be June 4th for major cities of the world aka
      CoS style. -__^ HP is too famous to be delayed unless the country's
      distributors didn't do their homework and managed to get the movie on
      the exact date it's released all over the world,or hinder by having
      to dub or sub it first (like in Japan).

      Frankly, I'm expecting PoA to be officially released in Singapore on
      June 5th with the Sneak Preview on the evening of June 4th, since we
      are about 12h earlier than USA and 7h earlier than UK.

      Fatimah