72Test Message - Mad Cowboy newsletter problems

  • soulveggie
    Oct 30, 2006
      We're having some problems with Yahoo, we think. Some people received
      the newsletter when it was sent out Saturday night, some have not
      (including Howard, ironically enough).

      This is a test to see if the system is working properly now, and also
      to let y'all know that you might be getting a second copy of the
      newsletter in the near future.

      Yahoo is looking into the problem as this is being written.

      My apologies for the inconvenience!

      Best to all, Mark MC webmaster/editor