4Test!

  • vegetus@hoodel.com
    Jul 10, 2002
      Howdy!

      We're still testing the capabilities of the yahoo group "list", and the
      first real announcements about the making of the move (photo and text) "Mad
      Cowboy: The Feature Documentary" will happen next week.

      We've some 15 members who've signed-up digitally, and some 100+ on paper
      (waiting to be subscribed).

      Look forward to information on when there are major updates to
      http://www.madcowboy.com and the referenced factoids on Mad Cow Disease,
      Vegetarianism, the Environment, Human Health, and Animal Rights, plus more
      surprises as they are ready.

      And.... there'll be an announcement & details next week about a medal
      Howard was recently awarded!

      Best,

      Mark
      Moderator, Mad_Cowboy@yahoogroups.com