1811_04_02: Finally, the missing sections?

    Nov 8, 2002
      Howdy! Well, we're hoping the system got "fixed", so here's another try
      at sending the last sections of the 11th Issue "Clean Food, Democracy,
      Irradiation & Potatoes."

      These sections follow the PETA elephant story and the elephant signing a
      petition.

      Best to all, Mark Editor, Madcowboy Newsletter

      *17: Donating to Filming "Mad Cowboy"
      *Both Mooshoes and VeganCats will donate 5% of sales accessed through the
      MadCowboy Home Page to the filming of the Mad Cowboy Feature Documentary.
      Check 'em out! Mooshoes sells much more than shoes, and VeganCats sells
      cruelty-free products for cats AND dogs!

      *18: Closing Thoughts
      "The Indian elephant is said sometimes to weep."

      - Charles Darwin (in "The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals"
      (1872))

      "I learned this, at least by my experiment: that if you advance
      confidently in the direction of your dreams, and endeavor to live the life
      which you have imagined, you will met with a success unexpected in common
      hours. You will put some things behind, you will pass an invisible
      boundary; new, univeral and more liberal laws will begin to establish
      themselves around and within you; or the old laws will be expanded, and
      interpreted in your favor in a more liberal sense, and you will live iwth
      the license of a higher order of beings. In proportion as you simplify
      your life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude
      will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness. If you
      have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost, that is what
      they should be. Now put foundations under them."

      - Henry David Thoreau (in "Walden")

      *NEXT WEEK:
      ** Who's this dude, and aside from being filmed, how else did he help the
      fliming of the Mad Cowboy Feature Documentary?
      http://www.madcowboy.com/MCN11QQ/p8140062.jpg

      Who's Howard talking to?
      http://www.madcowboy.com/MCN11QQ/p8130008.jpg