Greetings!

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2011
      I am a new member who has gotten back into macrame after being out of it for a very long time.

      One of my bead members has a wholesale acct with LeatherCordUSA--we use
      the 1mm to make jewelry. Just let me know and I will find out when the next wholesale buy will be.

      Kate
    • Jamie
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2011
        Kate -

        I would be interested in the buy.

        Jamie
      • Rosalyn
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2011
          Hi Kate,

          I'd really like to see the leather macrame. Got any pictures?

          Roz

          --- In Macrame_2005@yahoogroups.com, "Kate" <katenexile@...> wrote:

          > I am a new member who has gotten back into macrame after being out of it for a very long time.
          >
          > One of my bead members has a wholesale acct with LeatherCordUSA--we use
          > the 1mm to make jewelry. Just let me know and I will find out when the next wholesale buy will be.
          >
          > Kate

        • kate thorn
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2011
            No--I'm not selling jewelry anymore--so didn't take pics.  Kate

            http://kate-thorn.blogspot.com
            http://wellspringsofcreativity.blogspot.com
            http://fabulousfoodonthego.wordpress.com
            http:/findingmyselfthroughtravel.blogspot.com