new people

  • Jeanie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2010
      I'm glad to see some new people here. I quit looking at this site because there was no response...I will keep checking, so you newbies keep writing. I buy my cord on line from http://www.store.jewelsinfiber.com/nylon4.html
      There are different kinds there, but for micro-macrame I try to use mastex...It has a great feel.
      If you want cord to make hangers go here...
      http://www.macramesuperstore.com/macrame/Kits-and-More.aspx
      You can always google (macrame cord) and find different places to get it.
      Jeanne Wertman
    • mehartley1
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2010
        excellent sites

        thank you

        --- In Macrame_2005@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanie" <bobbinjean@...> wrote:

        > I'm glad to see some new people here. I quit looking at this site because there was no response...I will keep checking, so you newbies keep writing. I buy my cord on line from http://www.store.jewelsinfiber.com/nylon4.html
        > There are different kinds there, but for micro-macrame I try to use mastex...It has a great feel.
        > If you want cord to make hangers go here...
        > http://www.macramesuperstore.com/macrame/Kits-and-More.aspx
        > You can always google (macrame cord) and find different places to get it.
        > Jeanne Wertman

      • Shanti Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2010
          Hi
          I'm a newbie just getting back into Macrame!! I found a awesome Teacher on CL in Orange County, Ca!! We meet weekly n I have him show me one new knot a week!!!
          Itz awesome!!!
          I actually use the friendship bracelet maker to do my designs on!! It so looks like a toy, but is great 4 multiple strands. And slides open for storage under neath. So I put my macrame friendly beads in compartment below!
          I got it at Michaels for $12.99 w a 40% off coupon! Really recommend it! So glad to be here!!
          Rockin out in OC w macrame luv!
          Shanti