OMG!!!! I'M GOING ON LIVE TV!!!!

  • tamaramascreations@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2009
      A local TV station wants to feature my dammit dolls and macrame bracelets.
      I am so very excited and nervous.
      I never thought these dolls would go so far :))
      Wish me luck :))
      Hugs, Tammy
    • Lin_Marino
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2009
        Congratulations! I am new to this list so I will have to sneak in and look at the photos to see what your dolls look like. That is so exciting though, I can't begin to imagine what cloud you are surfing on right now!

        A local TV station wants to feature my dammit dolls and macrame bracelets.
        I am so very excited and nervous.
        I never thought these dolls would go so far :))
        Wish me luck :))
        Hugs, Tammy

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Macrame_2005-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:Macrame_2005-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • darlene rambo
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2009
          Tammy , that is just great.. I wish you all the luck in the world .. can I ask what is a dammit doll?

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2009
            That's great!  I'm sure you'll do well. Do you have pix posted of your stuff?

            Hugs,
            Roz