Intro

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2008
      Hi

      I used to do a little macrame waaaay back when i was a teenager. now i
      am ready to retire and start up again. So...I have all this bailing
      twine and i hate to throw anything away....Anybody have any ideas? I
      have a few patterns for rugs and chairs, maybe a hammock?

      thanks
      Mary
    • saxdragon78412
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        check with kingskountry.com (I think) under veiw projects. Not sure
        how bailing twine relates in size to jute (heck, I'm not even sure how
        jute relates to maxicord LOL).