Hi New here

  • tjfarth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
      Hi, I am new here and new to macrame. I would like to try out making
      plant hangers but am having troubles locating supplies here in Canada.
      Any suggestions as to where to find cording? I can find hemp and use
      it to make jewelry but don't want to use it for hangers. Any help
      would be appreciated

      thanks
    • Brock Ledden
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
        You might want to try these people, they are also the manufacturer.
        G & G Handcraft RR2 Belleville Ontario Canada 613-968-4221
        Brock