encasing a cabochon

  • msshawk1ns
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2007
      Hi,

      Does anyone know how to encase a cabochon with micro macrame
      techniques?
    • Deb Townsend
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2007
        Hi msshawkins,

        Sorry for such a late reply. Haven't been on the list for awhile. I
        bought a kit from Marion from Jewels in fiber. She does beautiful
        work. You can check it out at Jewelsinfiber.com

        Have fun!
        Deb

        --- In Macrame_2005@yahoogroups.com, "msshawk1ns" <msshawkins@...>