Hey

  • countrycharm22000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
      Im new. I'm Terry from south Carolina. I remember me and my sisters
      doing macrame growing up making things like towel holders to tables it
      was so much fun. I'm disable now and have nothing but time on my hands
      so i'm going to start doing crafts again. This was first to mind when
      I started thinking doing crafts again.Theres so many i love but this
      has to be my favorite plus I have twin stepsons that want to help me
      too I know they would love this. thanks for having me.
      Terry
    • Jeanne Wertman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
        Welcome Terry...This is a pretty quiet group. I try to answer
        questions when I can...and welcome comments. I too did a lot of
        macrame a long time ago...just recently took it up again only in small
        cord making jewelry. Same knots, just smaller.....Jeanne W.