Leafy bracelet and others

  • knot lover
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
      Happy new year to all,
      At the start of new year just wanted to share some bracelets that i made last year the last one i completed on the 31st dec and added the finishing touches today.its the "leafy bracelet ".due to various reasons this was completed in about two months because of shortage of time.then in the last i spoiled it all while trying to complete it one night ,the next day however was better and i cut off all the spoiled part and added new threads and worked it to finish.i work with pearl cotton unless i get someother better thread .but this sort of jewelry is easy and inexpensive to make and joy to wear and fun to gift someone.
      i dont know if the turquoise i added is doing anything to enhance the effect but i just had to add it.
      thanx jeanne for the leaf pattern now i understand how much work you do in your nacklaces.
      now the thing i wanted to ask the memebers is this that why is there no activity in the group either they are just sitting idle and doing nothing or else they are just not sharing it with the group .there are only very very few memebers who reply or respond to the group email.i think this is now a really inactive group compared to other craft groups.i request memebers to plz share their experiences and ideas with the group so as to keep it alive and spread the craft.thank you.
      sincerely
      Harryyy.
      here are the pics

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • kcaprioni
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 31, 2007
        I really like the pictures of the things youve made. They are
        beautiful. I havent macramed for sooooooooo long and now I want to get
        back into it so that I can teach my step-daughter a hobby. I would
        appreciate any help I could get. Thanks.

        Karen C.
      • knot lover
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 31, 2007
          Hi karen,
          thank you very much,
          i'll be glad to help you .but you haven't mentioned what kind of help you need.?
          but feel free to ask me off the group too and i'll help all that i can.i'll be available after the mid of feb ,i am going somewhere and i'll be back by then and i have all the helpful stuff on pc so i'll help you all with whatever you want to know.
          yours sincerely
          Harryyy khan

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.