Hi...newbie here...

  • timothy_galisin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I'm Timothy Galisin and from Sabah,Malaysia.I have interests in
      practical art crafts especially macrame.I'm still a novice in making
      them but I'm always trying to make it by trial and error to enjoy it.
      I think I've already introduced myself at another macrame group.

      I'm still trying my hand in making Cavandoli macrame though still
      learning them.It would be appreciated if anyone can share with with me
      their detailed Cavandoli macrame instructions and useful tips.

      Also include some patterns(and projects) that I can try my hand in
      making them.It would be appreciated if shared generously.

      Thanks and hope for swift replies.

      P/S:Please read my message properly to avoid misunderstandings as
      misunderstandings can impede my interest in making them because I like
      making macrame very much and wished for a peaceful replies.
    • knot lover
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        Hi ,
        ok i am also here at this group and ready to help you but did you recieved the instructions i sent at your email address?
        i think that page explained cavandoli very thoroughly i say this because i myself learned cavandoli from it.
        but if its not clear still you can contact me off the group and let me know what excatly you are looking for .
        the simplest exercise in cavandoli was in the instructions i sent to you.
        cavandoli is just like painting with macrame you can make a simple picture with two colours and you can create a rainbow in yoru work using many colours but only two knots are needed.vertical double half hitch and horizontal double half hitch also you can use only half hitch where needed.
        always reday to help
        Harryyyyyy