Eye Candy Macrame Jewelry

  • Caren
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 15, 2006
      I just came across this site . . . it's a new one to me.

      --Caren
    • knot lover
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 27, 2006
        HeLLO ALL,
        being too much busy and actually a little lazy also hindered me from making any special thing but when you have about 9000 copies to check there is not much help.so the best thing i could do was to make a simple plant hanger long due for an aunt.its better to make a simple thing and full fill old promises i think rather than to delay them.

        now i have two questions long in my mind
        (!) How do people determine the centre while working with long cords to divide them in half?any easy way for that?

        (@) what is the average age for a macrame necklace ?i mean after all these are made of fiber and can get dirty also is there any way to wash and renew them.with careful handling and a most high quality knotting how long will a necklace survive?

        have to hear answers soon.
        yours sincerely
        Harryyyyyy