Welcome

  • Debbie P.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005
      Welcome to our new macrame group.

      Feel free to use the photos section but remember that we have a limit
      on the total storage space for everyone.

      Each group has 30 megabytes (MB) of storage in the Photos area, as
      noted in that area of the group. Depending on the size (resolution) of
      your images, that 30MB could consist of several hundred images, or
      only a few. There is also a maximum file size limit of 5MB. If you
      attempt to upload more than 30MB total or any photo larger than 5MB to
      your group, you will get an error.

      Debbie P.
    • Debbie P.