589Re: Help

  • catrinaadkinson
    Feb 26, 2009
      These are the two places I order from online. Good Luck, Cat

      www.macramesuperstore.com
      www.kingskountry.com

      --- In Macrame_2005@yahoogroups.com, Aline Fleming
      <alinenopedaco@...> wrote:

      > Do you guys now any store where i can buy braided cord to macrame,
      I live in los Angeles and i have tried Walmart, Michaels, Joann,
      Downtown but they don't have.  or some online store.  I get my in
      Brazil, but i am out now.
      > thanks

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic