      De: jilliei <JILLIEI@...>
      Assunto: [Macrame_2005] Re: new member
      Para: Macrame_2005@yahoogroups.com
      Data: Sábado, 21 de Fevereiro de 2009, 18:11

      Roz- try also Kristine Buchanan- similar to Joan Babcock's work
      which is excellent! I just have not tried it yet....

      Tammy- yes, this group is not active, really only as of late do you
      see some recent activity. Try also like Roz said, Joan Babcock and
      Kristine Buchanan are great. I am going to work on kumihimo and
      micro macrame soon, just need to find time!

      Jill in NJ

      -- In Macrame_2005@ yahoogroups. com, "wargcat" <wargcat@... > wrote:

      > Hi Tamara,
      > I recently joined too. The group doesn't seem to be very active.
      > am also re-discovering macrame from years ago. The new micro
      macrame
      > is really beautiful. I recommend looking for Joan Babcock's
      website
      > via a search engine. I have her most recent book & made a couple
      of
      > things from it. She has a wonderful sense of color & design.
      >
      > BTW, I'm in NY. Where are you?
      >
      > Roz
      >

      > "tamaramascreations @" <tamaramascreations @> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey everyone.
      > > I just joined here.
      > > I am fairly new to the macrame scene.
      > > I've done it before (high school) and wanted to try it out
      again.
      > > Any tips where to start?
      > > Tammy

      Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic