Re: new member

(585)
  • jilliei
    Feb 21, 2009 Expand Messages
      Roz- try also Kristine Buchanan- similar to Joan Babcock's work
      which is excellent! I just have not tried it yet....

      Tammy- yes, this group is not active, really only as of late do you
      see some recent activity. Try also like Roz said, Joan Babcock and
      Kristine Buchanan are great. I am going to work on kumihimo and
      micro macrame soon, just need to find time!

      Jill in NJ

      -- In Macrame_2005@yahoogroups.com, "wargcat" <wargcat@...> wrote:

      > Hi Tamara,
      > I recently joined too. The group doesn't seem to be very active.
      > am also re-discovering macrame from years ago. The new micro
      macrame
      > is really beautiful. I recommend looking for Joan Babcock's
      website
      > via a search engine. I have her most recent book & made a couple
      of
      > things from it. She has a wonderful sense of color & design.
      >
      > BTW, I'm in NY. Where are you?
      >
      > Roz
      >

      > "tamaramascreations@" <tamaramascreations@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey everyone.
      > > I just joined here.
      > > I am fairly new to the macrame scene.
      > > I've done it before (high school) and wanted to try it out
      again.
      > > Any tips where to start?
      > > Tammy

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic