Celtic Storm Goes Global

  • windhover@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2003
      Well, the day you have all been waiting for..... (or at least a couple of people have been).

      KOOP 91.7FM is now streaming online.   You can listen to my Celtic music program
      (Celtic Storm)  Monday mornings from 9am to 11am on your computer.  CST (Central Standard Time).  You do need Real Audio and there is a source to download a free copy from the site.

      You are no longer hampered by time or space to hear the best in traditional and not so traditional Celtic music.

      Goto: www.koop.org to tune in.

      KOOP shares the frequency with another station.  On Monday, I am the first show that starts on KOOP.  So, if you tune in "before" 9am, there will be dead air, until I come on sharply at 9am.
      Hope you tune in!
      (Elizabeth) Donnelle McKaskle

      As always thanks to our sponsors:  Things Celtic and Mother Egan's Irish Pub