Angus McCaskill h. of Mary McIntosh

  • Jim <man72202@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      I'm looking for confirmation of the parents of my GGGrandfather,
      Angus McCaskill, who with his wife Mary McIntosh had 8 children as
      follows: Margaret b. 1844, Alexander b. 1848 (NC), William b. 1848,
      Neil b. 1849, John b. 1850, Mary b. 1850, Martha b. 1851 and Rugh
      Jane b. 1852.

      I have conflicting reports of Angus' parents - one shows Angus son
      of John h. of Christine Barrymore, son of Hugh. The other has Angus
      as son of Daniel of MS, possible son of Taskill.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks

      Jim McCaskill
      jimmccas2003@...