Re: [MW800] For Sale or Trade

  • Brad Hazel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2011
      I posted it at elightbars.org as well. Just trying to cover all the bases.

      On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Pj <packy41@...> wrote:

      Hate to be the one with the bad news, but even new, your not going to get anywhere close to that for the ISP188's. I know people who have had new/like new who couldn't even get $200 for them privately or on ebay. Same with the bars...not too many people are looking for strobe bars for the price(s) that they really should be.

      Took me awhile, and at a loss... to sell my Edge Ultra 14 strobe/led/duplex led arrow with duplex takedowns and alley lights.

      My suggestion would be to check out elightbars.org and put what you want in the for sale section there, or at least to ask for guesstimate pricing.

      You could prob do very well over there for a complete opticom system though.