Accomodation Available

  • Anjalika
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Dear All,

      Please forward as appropriate.

      We have a large studio room surrounded by our garden with wooden floors
      and a conservatory attached leading onto a gorgeous kitchen diner which
      is shared with our other tenant, all mod cons - washing machine etc
      included.

      The living area is in our house which is in Stoke Newington N16 - near
      to the vibrant Stoke Newington Church Street, Organic farmers markets,
      parks, Dalston and the new East London Line.

      The room is available now.

      The room would suit a cultural worker, scientist, academic, researcher ; someone in the humanities or the
      arts - No Bankers please.

      We also have a slightly smaller but equally spacious room with a fireplace and fitted wardrobes available now.

      For more details on the rent and the other costs please contact me at
      this email - anjalisaga@...

      all bests

      anjalika