Large Studio Room available at No.42

  • anjalisaga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Dear All,

      Room available at No. 42  ( Please circulate )

      We have a gorgeous huge studio room with stripped floors , that is immediately available to rent on a six month renewable basis starting at the end of June.

      The studio room consists of an attached conservatory,  that can function as a study or workspace it has w
      ireless broadband, and a large floor to ceiling windows and opens out onto the back garden.

      The room also has a kitchen that is shared between the two tenants that reside here ( We have our own kitchen) and  the downstairs bathroom is shared between the two tenants also.

      The room is available now and we are looking for a quiet non smoker who is attached in some way to the creative field either as an academic or an artist curator etc -   preferably female.

      We are based in the wonderful and convivial Stoke Newington and we live within walking distance to transport, organic markets, great restaurants, parks and a ladies gym.

      We work as visual artists and our studio and office is based here.

      For more information on the rental charges and bills, please contact me at anjalisaga@...

      Bests Anjalika Sagar