The Micropolitics of Collaborative Practice

  • anjalisaga
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Dear All,

      Thanks to all of those who attending last night's event. In response
      to the many requests I have had on the documentation - hopefully we will
      be able to upload the material on our forthcoming website ..

      We are organizing several more events and screenings later this year -
      where we will be showing certain film works in full - Some durational
      marathon screening sessions are in store!! So I will keep you all
      posted.

      all bests and thanks again for a brilliant event.

      anjalika