Latest mt63 modem source code?

  • Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 5:53 AM
      Hello,

      (I just found out about this list. I hope it works.)

      I just got out my HF Ham gear after 8 months in storage. I
      see that there are some new versions of MT63 out, and
      more people are using them. Is the source code
      to the very latest version (the one that lets you enter
      your callsign at runtime) available? I need
      to patch it with the correct channels and audio levels
      for my setup.

      Also, are there any standard freqs or skeds for MT63?

      Thanks,

      Doug Braun
      N1OWU