Confidence

  • Ken Otway
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 1999
      Will it be possible for Nino to increase the level of confidence to say 10% before characters are put on the screen. I seem to be getting odd characters when the confidence is over 3% is this correct or have I got a problem. I am using version .91 and PCR1000 receiver. Copied EA3VF in contact with YL2KF at about 1700 today 24th Nov.

      Ken G8AGT..