EVM Call Book Updated

  • Coombe Down
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 1999
      Folks -
      Just a reminder that a list of Motorola DSP56002 EVM
      Amateur Radio users - the EVM Users' Call Book" -
      is available at:

      http://members.xoom.com/ZL1BPU/MT63/Users.txt

      I have just updated the list. There are over 40 users
      worldwide!

      Anybody interested in swapping notes, looking for
      assistance or setting skeds would do well to check
      the list.

      Anybody interested in developing Amateur Radio
      software for the EVM? Let me know!

      We need RTTY software for use with PLXBOOT and a
      Windows UI, a Windows terminal program for MT63,
      and there is plenty of scope for new advanced
      modes.

      http://members.xoom.com/ZL1BPU/