Re: [MT63] Digest Number 151

  • etjm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2000
      Hello friends... and just a note say that I just finished working VIC
      G3GKI at 12.30 z on 28130
      and my copy at my end was totally 100 % and reports his 7/24 and mine
      5/23. I use 15 watts
      out and he dis 100 w. all well so some of my worries on the situation of
      garbled and so traffic specially
      with F6IRG, seem not to have a base of much trouble and discussion... At
      least I hope all stays
      well for the HC8k dxpedition. comiing on This end of the week,
      My signals will be low due to a Vertical All Band and low power since the
      Icom 706 draws ALC
      when driven higher than aboput 20-25 watts on MT63. about 40-50
      Watts on PKS31 with
      fair ALC level... and Then Pactor 1 and 2 ,much higher power...with the
      SCS PTC-II system.
      When ever power needed will use the SCS PTC-II on PSK31 as well.
      73's
      and best to all listener"s ( Terry specially who has been a big support
      on this little Dx effort to HC8.
      )
      BCNU and remind you qsls:
      A.R.S. TED HC5K
      P.O. BOX DX
      CUENCA
      ECUADOR
      SOUTH AMERICA. S.A..S.E. AND IRC,OTHER WELCOME.
      TO DEFRAY VERY HIGH EXPENSES IN THE ENCHANTED ISLANDS.
      73'S THANKS TOALL
      TED HC5K SK