Re: MT63-SB tests success !

  • Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 1999
      Hello,

      What is the latest "official" version of the MT63 EVM code?
      The most recent mt63asc.asm I have is dated 20-DEC-98 in the
      comments at the top. There seem to be a few .CLD files floating
      around, but I cannot tell if they have any fundamental changes
      to the code, or simply different assembly-time options set.

      Thanks,

      Doug Braun
      NA1DB
    • Murray Greenman
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 23, 1999
        Doug,
        The latest version of the MT63 source code is a rather moveable feast! There
        is
        a version archived on my web site for interest's sake (and to make the mode
        public domain for Part 97 purposes for you poor US amateurs who live in fear
        of the FCC!).

        The .CLD files for the EVM on my web site
        http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MT63/MT63.html
        are the stable versions, and are believed to be the latest. There are
        several versions, built
        with different compile options, as you suggest. There are versions for:

        500 Hz short interleave (MT500.cld)
        1000 Hz short and long interleave (MT63.cld and MT13.cld resp.)
        2000 Hz long interleave (MT12.cld)

        MT63.cld is older than the rest and does not support CWID. MT13 is the
        most widely used at present.

        If you want to build your own, you will really have to contact Pawel SP9VRC
        for the latest source.

        Once my web site is sorted out over the next few days I will host the EVM,
        Linux and Win 95 software, and hope to keep it up to date.

        Doug, if you get hold of the source from Pawel, how about writing us a
        decent Windows GUI for the EVM version, with mode switching, download
        to the EVM using PLXBOOT, CWID, full duplex and a type-ahead buffer?

      • Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 23, 1999
          Do you have the source code that the below-mentioned .cld files were built from?

          I was under the impression that Pawel has given out newer versions since I last got one
          from him. The source code I have is dated 20-DEC-98, and has the hard-coded CW ID.
          It supports compile-time selection of the 500/1000/2000 bandwidths, but I do not
          see how to set the interleave in it.

          Doug
          NA1DB