MT63 web site upgrade planned

  • Coombe Down
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 1999
      Hi folks,

      I feel that it is time to give the MT63 web site a rev-up, since we have new
      software
      on the way. If you have any comments or suggestions you would like to make
      regarding the MT63 web site, please let me know.

      If you have software etc. to contribute, let me know that too.

      You didn't know there was an MT63 web site? Shame! Check out
      http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MT63/MT63.html