MT63 Web Site Upgrade

  • murrayg@xxxxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 1999
      Hi folks,
      The MT63 Web site at http://members.xoom.com/ZL1BPU/MT63/MT63.html
      has just been upgraded.

      It now includes the "official" code for the new MT12 and MT13 modes with CW
      ID and increased interleave.

      For those that are unaware, MT63 is an awesome HF digital mode, that is just
      about indestructible. It works well when other modes give up when the QRM or
      QRN are bad (or both!), and survives quite significant jamming. The
      throughput is 100 WPM, good or bad conditions alike.

      For those (especially in the USA) who are frightened to run advanced digital
      modes because they have not been blessed by the ARRL and/or the FCC, gee we
      feel sorry for you! MT63 is public domain, and although coded, is not
      encrypted.

      You need a Motorola 56002 EVM to run MT63. A list of EVM users is available
      at the MT63 web site.

      http://members.xoom.com/ZL1BPU/
    • Murray Greenman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 1999
        Folks,

        There has been a major rev-up of the MT63 web site at

        http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MT63/MT63.html

        and I'd like you all to check it out and let me know what
        needs correcting or updating.

        The site now hosts the latest MT63 software for all
        platforms -

        * Motorola DSP56002 EVM (with DOS or Windows)
        * LINUX PC with Soundblaster card
        * Win 95/98/NT PC with Soundblaster card

        My grateful thanks to those busy beavers, Pawel, Johan and Nino.