Re: mt13

  • Les Keppie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 1999
      Hi Jim

      Sorry but I couldnt make it by 0700z - did not get on till
      0800z and like you
      heard nothing - but I will see if I can get on mt13 Saturday
      from about
      0600z onwards - yep and the freq of 140349 lsb will be fine
      for me
      Will also forward my reply and ur msg to Fred and Murray and
      also
      the reflector -
      Hope to see you on Sat 0700z
      Cheers for now

      Fred have a listen if you can on the above freq - maybe it
      will be open
      to OH at that time -

      Bi Bi
      de les